Seasonal Rental Properties Available Now in Boca Raton
Seasonal Furnished Rentals
These rental properties in Boca Raton with furnished seasonal rental cost listed are available right now. The price shown below is the monthly rental rate, but may be the annual monthly rate.
Click on the listing to see if the seasonal rate differs.
Seasonal rentals in Florida are popular during the winter months: November through March. Seasonal rentals differ from annual rentals in some key ways:
- During prime winter months Florida landlords offer properties for rates higher monthly rates for annual leases.
- If the rental period is 90 days or less then 6% tax is applicable by Florida Law.
- Seasonal rental agreements involve payment in full up front.
- Condo/HOA application is often required, requires a signed lease agreement and can take up to 30 days before tenants can take occupancy. This isn’t the case with all seasonal rentals, but it’s very common.
- Off-Season months commonly are priced between 50% and 75% of the seasonal rate.
- The best seasonal rentals get leased many months in advance.
Interested in Renting?
Seasonal Unfurnished Rentals
Unfurnished rental properties are sometimes offered only for a short duration, a limited number of months.